27 October 2011

Phew...

I can finally say I've completed module 1.  All assignments were submitted yesterday and I spent the rest of the evening catching up on some much needed trash television (namely Made in Chelsea and 4 Weddings US).  Acknowledgement of my submissions was emailed this afternoon and I should expect results in around 2 weeks - maybe that's why I don't feel as relieved as I thought I would!


In other news, the first edition of 91 Magazine has been launched.  It looks a-maz-ing!!  Done to such a professional quality that my article looks better than I could ever have imagined and I would love to keep contributing.  You can view the launch issue at http://www.91magazine.co.uk/


So, with module 2 next on my agenda, I'm sure you await with baited breath (as do I) as to what I'm going to be learning next about Interior Design.  I'm also going to be teaching myself a lot more about how to blog differently, so comments would be much appreciated about any upcoming changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment